CDMA Statement on COVID-19March 25, 2020
As the global response to COVID-19 continues to escalate, we wish to assure you we are monitoring this closely. We are following the advice and recommendation from NSW Health, the Australian Government Department of Health and the World Health Organisation, and taking protective initiatives to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, clients, suppliers and the community we operate in.
We would like to take this opportunity to share with you some facts and information about the precautionary measures we have undertaken:
- We have no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at our office.
- All of our staff members are working remotely while keeping up the productivity and communication through daily conference calls.
- The construction industry remains an essential service and our construction sites will remain operational until further advice from the Government.
- The sites are being closely monitored by our entrusted Contractor in accordance with the advice of Government and relevant health authorities, following standard hygiene processes as well as the special protocols (sanitising hands on arrival, no shaking hands and keep social distancing etc.).
- All site workers and visitors are fully informed of the NSW Health guidelines and are not allowed to enter the site if experiencing any flu-like symptoms or having contacted with COVID-19 sufferers.
- We have increased the level of cleaning and provided access to hand sanitisers and hand wash at our sales display.
- Appointment is essential for visiting our sales display. Visitors will be pre-screened to the following questions to ensure the health and safety of our agents and other visitors.
- Are you experiencing flu-like symptoms?
- Have you returned from overseas in the last 14 days or being close contact to someone who returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19?
- We are limiting the number of people attending the sales display with a maximum of 3 people (including the agent) at one time and to keep a social distancing of at least 1.5m apart. Visitors are advised to wear facial masks and to not handshake or touch the surfaces inside the display.
The health, safety and wellbeing of our community is as always, our priority. We will continuously assess the situation and provide updates as things evolve. We wish you safe and well during this unease time.